From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Rock on

Seriously awesome. Sweet music, tid-bits of humor, great concept, three thumbs up man!

-powerdester 10/10

Project Retribution Project Retribution

Epic

Although you present this as a tribute to Terkoiz, I think you've managed to equal, if not exceed, his Shock animations. Ten minutes of my life have never been as epic as the ten minutes I spent watching this. Wow. Near the end when they all suddenly appeared, I was mentally saying, This. Is. Sparta.

Sareth-Waldrouk responds:

LOL!!! sparta good one

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

A prodigious performance

INCREDIBLE!!! Charlie the unicorn is AWESOME!!! As you obviously know, it was even featured on youtube live!!! If I could, I would just watch the charlie the unicorn series over and over. It's priceless and ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! On top of that, the basic graphics and such are excellent. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I could recommend to make this better. Keep it how it is and PLEASE make a sequel. Great job!

Transmigration Transmigration

Nice

Simple, Easy, Creative concept, and Amazing song. Perfect

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Chaotic indeed

This is quite the song. Honestly amazing and the transitions between the themes were really smooth. I love how the intro just builds hypes up the song with more and more instruments being added. This would be a great song for any fighting videogame, reminds me of megaman for some reason. However, with everything that the song had been building up, I was kinda hoping and expecting an ending with more of a BANG. I don't think ending it with that single tone fits the theme of the song itself. Nice job though

-powerdester 9/10

LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme

Brilliant

Personally, I love this song. Enough to make a music video for it on youtube! You can search "Larry Saturday Theme" to see it. If you don't like me putting it up, just pm me and I'll remove it immediately. Once again great job on this amazing song!

Sun Set to Sun Rise Sun Set to Sun Rise

Pretty Spiffy

Gotta say, pretty cool. The only thing is that the ending was a bit too abrupt for my liking. If you fix up that, this song's good enough to sell! Nice work